Saturday, October 31, 2009

Excitement


I know this is living vicariously but is it wrong to be so childishly excited when I opened my copy of The Sun (very highbrow of me - don't care) this morning to see a half page ad for WH Smiths promoting the top 100 bestselling hardbacks and a pic of this book was there!
I know my tiny little story only fills about four pages and there are hugely famous fabulouso authors in there, plus the lovely Katie's name is emblazoned across the front but even so I still think it's amazing!

By the way if any of you should be in Wombourne this afternoon between 2 and 4 my local writers group are holding a workshop given by Jeff Phelps, author of Box of Tricks (Tindall St Press)Should be good!

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

I've read your story Nell and it was brilliant. Congratulations on being a best seller!

Liz Fielding said...

Woo-hoo on the book being advertised in the national press -- even if it is The Sun. Thought Wishing for George a delight, btw :)