Monday, November 30, 2009

Newsflash - Christmas is comiing

Argh, I am so not ready, I wrote loads of cards last night, thought I was almost done and then discovered I need to do loads more. I must go to the post office tomorrow to post the bookmarks for a Christmas exchange that I do every year. I have wrapped the grand total of five gifts and two of those are books for the book swap at my writers group on Wednesday. I haven't planned any of my grocery shop or ordered my fruit and veg at the farm shop yet either and I'm working extra days at the day job so have less time, To make matters worse, my cloakroom is still not finished so the house is still upside down and I've realised I need to do a major rewrite on Just Look at Me Now if the book is going to work! I'd go drink some wine but I haven't sorted that out yet either!

4 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

I'm not ready either, Nell. I'm sure Christmas arrives earlier every year!!!

Unknown said...

I'm far from ready. I started early - and then it all fell apart. Why must it always creep up on us like this?

Nell Dixon said...

Normally I'm quite organised and following my FLY lady christmas planner but this year it's hopeless

Phillipa said...

Yes, it's on its way like an express train!