Monday, April 05, 2010

To pee or not to pee?

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun. Ahem, so how have I spent the Easter bank hol monday? Yep, doing stuff for the day job. Namely visiting camping stores to buy a chemical camping toilet for an allotment project. The project is a new local community venture and primary school children will be working on there but there's no toilet. Since portable toilets and new builds are way out of there budget we have an eco friendly chemical toilet, a shed and a wind up eco light. It'll be great for what the project wants and if they get more money later then they can look to getting a more permanent solution.
Writing wise I've been storming along with three chapters in three days. I wish sometimes I had the luxury of a bit more time so I could write like this more often but then I'd miss out on the joys of camping shops. Did you know you can get a velour covered inflatable sofa?

No comments: