Saturday, August 06, 2011

Holiday!


Bet you have the Madonna track going in your head now! The house sitters are here, the fish feeding instructions are done and we're packing the caravan for our holiday in Devon. Looking forward to Torquay, Brixham, Paignton and Exeter - some of my favourite places. The kindle is stuffed full of lovely books, the fridge is loaded with goodies and I have a pad and pen to scribble down the new 15k Christmas novella I have unfolding in my head right now - another new Bay story hopefully. Never too sure how much net I'll get while I'm away so you might see me - you might not!

4 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Have fun, Nell!

Judy Jarvie said...

Have a super holiday, Nell.
Judy

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks both!

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Hope you have a fabulous holiday, Nell.