Monday, November 07, 2011

Writing

I'm trying to get back into my writing now Renovation, Renovation, Renovation is out there in ebook world before I have to start thinking about the launch in March for the paperback version. The second book for Myrmidon is about Chloe Lark, who having not been much good at anything else, wants to be famous. She really wanted to be a Blue Peter presenter but was allergic to sticky back plastic. I have just under a third to write and have been a bit stalled. Then I realised while I was on holiday that it was because a) I needed a new working title and b) I had an important secondary character missing. Hopefully I've now rectified both of these and with any luck I'll be back in my stride by the end of this week. I really want to finish before Christmas.
I also want to get on with my 'secret' Jane Austen inspired project. I'm doing that for fun and I'm not sure it'll go anywhere but I like it.

No comments: