Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Best laid plans etc

So I booked today as a holiday day as we were taking eldest belle's little car down to her at her uni. Only the new tax disc didn't come in time and said car failed it's MOT. Cue gulp as had to pay for new brakes. Now we're hoping to drop it off to her on Friday instead and I'm home with an unexpected day. Mr Nell took me and the other two belles out for lunch instead. It was a nice lunch and would have been even nicer if the pub hadn't delivered our extra chips to some other diners by mistake. By the time it all got sorted out lunch wasn't as nice as it could have been. Mine was as I didn't have chips - yes, I'm still following my healthy eating plan and I think I've lost some weight. Yay! I have a landmark birthday next year so this is my year to reclaim myself.

No comments: