Monday, July 25, 2022

Summer catch up!

It's been quite busy the last few weeks. I went to the Romantic Novelist Association's conference which was at Harper Adams college near Telford this year. It was very hot and we shared the campus with eight teams of christian footballers who were there on a training camp. I think they were quite bemused by so many, mainly female, novelists of a certain age suddenly appearing on the site. It was lovely to catch up with old friends and to make new ones. I've also had lunch with my editor and agent with lots of lovely positive news about the Miss Underhay series. I can't wait to be able to share some of that when we have bashed out the details. I left some signed copies of Murder at the Country Club at Oldway Mansion in Paignton which were sold to raise funds for the house and gardens. I'm reliably sold that these have now sold out so I shall have to see if they wish to have some more. Book 11, currently called Murder at the Charity Ball is well underway and see the return of Kitty's father. As you might guess this doesn't go well and Kitty's grandmother and Mrs Craven get to say 'I told you so!' a lot :) But there is also the small matter of a wedding...

No comments: