Tuesday, August 04, 2026
Where in the world is Helena?
All over the place is the answer! For the next 4 Sundays between 2 and 4 I'm at Whitehill Country Park on the Stoke Gabriel Road where there is a lovely small craft fayre. I am selling and signing books in aid of Cancer South West my charity for this year. On Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th you'll find me at Torbay Literary Festival, The Palace Theatre in Paignton. Tickets are free to my panels where I'm discussing all things crimey with a bunch of my writing pals. There are also so fabulous events on in the theatre itself so do google fu the lit fest and book yourself a treat.Then September 29th I'm talking at a literary lunch in Plympton for Dame Hannah's another splendid local charity so again if you fancy a delicious lunch and then a fun talk do look them up and grab a ticket. Last - but not least - August 18th sees the publication of Murder in a Yorkshire Village, Kitty, Matt and Bertie's latest adventure. Hope to meet more of you at one of the evenets!
Labels:
book signings,
Lit fests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment