Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost Christmas...

The presents are wrapped, the last few cards will be exchanges at the Christingle service tomorrow. The veg rack is groaning under the weight of the food and my kitchen counter is loaded with bread.
The really nice thing is not having to go anywhere now other than Chapel tomorrow. I've re read Charlie for the millionth time and I'm almost ready to do the print out ready to hit the post office after the big day. I still have just a couple of bits I want to tweak but they're tiny little things.
Making Waves will hopefully get finished before New Year - I've just four and a half k to go.
The nicest news is that my friend Julie Cohen has had her baby, a bouncing baby boy! How fabulous is that!
Merry Christmas to everyone, eat too much, drink too much and have a generally wonderful time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours :o) Sounds like you're all set for a very festive few days!
Yay about Julie, will have to go by her blog and say congratulations.

Sara Hantz said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Nell. hope 2007 is totally fab for you.

Jessica Raymond said...

Merry Christmas Nell -- hope you and the family had a good day!

Love Jess x