Thursday, December 28, 2006

Eek!

I'm typing this on the new computer after 6 hours of transferring files, addresses and favorite stuff. I also appear to be on the new version of Blogger -sigh. I held out as long as possible but got forced into changing today.
Charlie Darling is off to Richmond and I've 3.5k to go now on Making Waves. I've also done a load of editing on Be My Hero ready for when Laura sends the tweaks through.
One more day at work and then I have the weekend off - whoohoo. I'm looking forward to pottering around the house tidying up and having a break.

4 comments:

Lis said...

Enjoy the new compie :o)
And best of luck with Charlie and finishing off Making Waves. You're on a roll!!

Jessica Raymond said...

Poor you being back at work! Congrats on getting Charlie sent off -- fingers crossed.

Jess x

Unknown said...

Well done on sending off Charlie Darling! Glad to hear you are enjoying the new 'puter. Me too but as we're away haven't transfered anything yet!

Cheers,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new story!! :)