Sunday, July 01, 2007

tagged

Tagged by Lis

Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have premonition dreams. Unfortunately the lottery numbers never seem to feature.

2. I'm a registered nurse, midwife, health visitor and nurse prescriber.

3. I'm a qualified shoe fitter for Start-rite shoes.

4. I'm allergic to glue, wool, tinsel, penicillin, nuts, apples, silver birch and cherry blossom.

5. I still love the Bay City Rollers.

6. I collect Pendelphin rabbits and antique pottery jelly moulds.

7. I'm scared of Doctor Who.

8. I haven't got a middle name and I always wanted one so I called myself Helen Louise for years.

I don't want to tag 8 people because all the people I'd normally tag are currently very busy with things like babies and moving and parties so if you read this and have time then 'tag' your it!

4 comments:

Ray-Anne said...

Bay City Rollers. Ah. Now you're talking. Do you know I used to have a pair of BCR knee high socks which literally fell apart? Happy days. Thanks for the smile.

Lis said...

I'm allergic to penicillin too :)
I didn't know what the PenDelfin rabbits were till I went to ebay. They're so cute!! I can see why you collect them. :)

Unknown said...

Bay City Rollers took me back! Hope you're feeling better :-)

Christina Phillips said...

Oh my gosh. I still play the BCR greatest hits, but I won't own up to still loving them!!