Sunday, July 29, 2007

We're off again.



To the borders this time. We're going to be staying at one of my favourite places, Chirk. The site is next to Chirk Castle and it's a beautiful part of the world. I'm not sure if I'll be able to access the net while I'm away so the Friday Fun post might be a bit late going up this week.
I'm glad so many people seem to be enjoying reading snippets about my area. I've had some really lovely emails from all over the place with people telling me about their memories and stays in the Black Country.
I had a lovely surprise this morning too with another fantastic review for A Taste of Summer. This time from Fallen Angel Reviews.
HERE
Five angels!

The reviewer said - Making Waves by Nell Dixon is a most wonderful read. The emotions of the characters really stand out pulling the reader into the storyline. Josh and Cassidy are compassionate and warm who have had bad relationships in the past. The reader shares their sorrows and the way they wish to break any barriers that keep them from finding real love. Ms. Dixon creates a beautifully told read that spins the heart with love in a terrific summer romance that is sweet, romantic and awe-inspiring, don’t miss this one.

And about both stories she said - A Taste of Summer is a pleasant read by two gifted authors that know how to weave a believable story with genuine characters that are hard to forget.

A Taste of Summer is releasing on Fictionwise tomorrow along with the other two books in the set. A Hint of Summer and A Slice of Summer. All three books have wonderful reviews from different sites, so if you want a light, fun read for the beach or by the pool then pick up a copy. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I also had the pleasure on Thursday night of meeting Margaret Calloghan who is the author of the upcoming September release for Moonlit Romance. Marg discovered she wasn't living too far from me so she popped round for a glass of wine and a natter. Her website is under construction but look out for her book in September.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great holiday. Hope the sun shines :-)