Thursday, January 08, 2009

One week

Into the New Year and it's going well. I'm sticking to my healthy eating and although I haven't weighed myself (that would depress me) judging by my clothes, I'd say the weight was starting to move. What matters more is that I feel better. Writing wise I was on target until the last couple of days when the day job kicked in but that's okay as I expected that and I still kept up with all my organizational things that I intended to do.
All in all my first week has gone well.
So, how was it for you?

1 comment:

Kate Hardy said...

Glad it's going well for you.

I've delivered my revisions and done a ton of PR, worked out what I want to write later this year, and feel much better for being "planned" again :o) So it's going OK for me too, now (she says, touching wood).