Saturday, January 03, 2009

Wired for sound

The last few days I've had a really annoying song playing in my head. My friend, Laura, calls them earworms. Usually they relate to something I'm writing or are songs I quite like but this one I can't figure out. I've been polishing up A Scattering of Leaves ready to write the next section so why I keep hearing Cliff Richards singing Wired for Sound in my head I have no clue.
Mr Nell says I shouldn't tell people what goes on in my head - he reckons it's a dark and scary place. With Cliff warbling away in it it's scary alright _ I must play my Nickelback album that I got for Christmas and see if I can dislodge him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Definately get that Nickelback on NOW!!!!
lx

Lis said...

I'm sure Nickelback would dislodge any song :o)

Amanda Ashby said...

Hahaha - Nell, you have obviously been a very bad girl and now you are being punished for it!!! Anyway, hope you can put Cliff back where he belongs!! Happy New Year!