Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


To all the UK mum's. The belles have just presented me with a lovely cuddly girl bunny rabbit in a pretty pink dress from the Bear Factory and in honour of Animal Instincts they called her Clodagh on her birth certificate. I'll try and get a pic later and put it up for you. She'll look very sweet in my revamped bedroom when it's done. I'm having new carpet fit in my bedroom on Friday and I've new bedlinen - need to see if the budget will stretch to new curtains or getting the old ones cleaned.
I'm not looking forward to moving everything out of the room and getting the old carpet up but the new carpet is all soft and silky with a long pile. That probably means I'll be forever losing the backs from my earrings in the shagpile but it looked so lovely and luxurious I'm sure it'll be worth it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet. Happy mother's day to you.

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks Julie, hope the Fecklet is feeling better!

SL said...

Ah, that's so cute. Happy mother's day x

Michelle Styles said...

Ah how sweet and adorable. Sounds like you had a good mother's day

Jessica Raymond said...

What a lovely idea for a present! The new carpet sounds LOVEly... x

Phillipa said...

That bunny is lovely - glad you had a great Mother's Day. P x

Nell Dixon said...

The bunny is very sweet and the belles are looking forward to 'helping' me pick out another outfit for her. I might get the Disney princess one with tiara although to fit with Clodagh I suppose it should be jeans and a tee shirt.

Jessica Raymond said...

Do they make teddy-sized wellies?

Nell Dixon said...

I think so, they do roller skates and all kinds of cute shoes and outfits.