Saturday, March 14, 2009

on course

The day job have sent me on this course, as you know. The amount of work entailed is horrendous and I've very little time to get it done especially as I'm so close to finishing the first draft of Crystal Clear. It doesn't help when the subject matter of the course is so dreary. I'd much rather spend time with Zee and Drew in Brixham where the sun is shining and the bad guy has reappeared - sigh. So if I'm a little scarcer around the tinternet over the next couple of weeks you'll know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nell.

Crikey, I've been offline for two weeks because of a house move and flippin heck, I've missed so much.
Sorry I couldn't make the book launch last week - but congrats on the book and I'm getting my copy on Tuesday (pay day!) Can't wait xx