Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Be My Hero


Be My Hero is out on Fictionwise! Currently it's at number 35 in the romance chart and yesterday I got a fabulous four cup review from Maura at Coffeetime Romance. You can read the full review here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Bemyhero.html
She said 'I really enjoyed this story of love lost and found. Tali, especially, is a great character. She survived her heartbreak of years before, and tried to get on with her life. Evan is a less likable character at first, but makes every effort to overcome Tali’s fears. He left without a word six years before damaging Tali’s confidence and really in effect ruining any chance she had of having a child. Her medical condition has progresses to a point where she is going to have a hysterectomy and it cannot be easy to see Evan and his six-year-old daughter, the daughter that they should have had together. The other characters of the story are well written and Polly is especially likeable with her princess fixation. I really enjoyed reading about how this couple overcomes their past to find a happier future.'
This is a story that meant so much to me, I cried as I wrote it and it's dedicated to the very special people at Birmingham Women's Hospital and my consultant Mr Afnan.
Be My Hero is available at fictionwise or at http://www.moonlitromance.com
P.S A special hello and welcome to all the Colin Firth fans who've been stopping by.

No comments: