Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fireworks

We had a barbecue last night and fireworks. It was fun. I love having people round and just hanging out and I don't get to do it nearly enough. In fact, it's a sign that I'm not at work that I'm doing it at all. I am paying for my fun today though with a very sore back and hip from standing and going 'ooh!' with the kids everytime we lit a new firework.
Today, I have a writing day planned. I have a lot of stuff in my head that I need to get onto paper both for Animal Instincts and for my half done medical. I must come up with a better title for that, don't you think?

1 comment:

Ray-Anne said...

We have a residential home for ladies next to us, and the lovely man who runs it had a mini-bonfire and some fireworks last night- just for fun for the girls [ some are over 100.]
Good fun.
Sorry to hear about your poorly boney bits, but I'm sure it is something the Belles will remember in years to come as a precious memory.
Have a great writing day!
Only good times ahead. Ray-Anne