Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mayhem

La is feeling better and is back at school. Everything else is just mad at the moment. It's Boo's birthday on Monday - she'll be 11. In a moment of madness I agreed to her having a party at home with High School Musical as the theme. Wednesday I have a funeral, Thursday I've an unexpected prospect of a new job, a variation of my present one but less physical, Friday I have a much nicer task of meeting Allison and Phillipa and Liz for coffee. The following week is D day for my treatment on my hips and back.
I've been trying to focus on getting Christmas and birthday things sorted out. I have a lot of birthdays before Christmas, My niece, My daughter, my godson, my best friend, my husband, my brother, my mother in law and so it takes a lot of planning. Mr Nell has just started his new job so his shifts are chaotic too.
My writing has been thrown a bit of a curve at the moment by everything thats happening. I also have another family member seriously ill at the moment too. Still, no doubt everything will sort itself out.

1 comment:

Kate Hardy said...

Hugs, Nell - hope everything settles down.

At least you get a breathing space on Friday :o)