Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hippy feeling

I went to orthopoedic triage yesterday. The physio turned out to be a former colleague so that helped a lot. Impossible to say if it's just bursitis or if I have degeneration of my hip joints - so - today I went for X rays which will be sent back to the physio and she's referred me urgently to the orthopoedic surgeons. Based on that they'll decide if I need an MRI scan.
Hopefully it will be bursitis and they will be able to go ahead with the cortisone injections into the joints, the downside is obviously more needles but because of my many allergies they aren't certain how best to do the jabs.
But I'm a step closer to being mended! Got to stay positive!
Writing wise, c5 of Animal Instincts is with Jess and I'm really getting into the story now. I just finished reading Wish You Were Here by Phillipa Ashley and it's a really good read. If you want a book for someone for Christmas who likes something light, sexy and fun then treat them, and yourself to a copy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed it's just b.

Greast news on the progress on the writing.

I've tagged you:-)

Kate Hardy said...

Hugs, Nell - glad you're a step closer to being mended (but the process sounds really painful - I am a complete needle-phobe, apart from begging for an epidural *g*)