Friday, October 22, 2010

Off we go


This will be my accomodation for the next week, our lovely caravan. Planning all kinds of nice things whilst we're away. The house/fish sitters will be taking care of things whilst were gone. When I get back it will all go a bit mad again. I have a two day course at Oxford UNI on evaluating qualitative research, the belles have dance exams, sports tournaments and a play to rehearse. Most importantly though I'm going to be meeting Kim, my cp for the first time on November 17th in London! Squee. Her wonderful book, Ask me If I'm Happy is releasing from Diiarts press that week and I'm going to the RNA winter party - extra squee!

4 comments:

Kimberly Menozzi said...

Squee!!! :)

Can't wait to see you, Nell! (((HUG))) That's your advance hug. ;-) See you soon! :)

Phillipa said...

I am so envious of that caravan. Have a wonderful time Nell, and I am coming to the party after all. Can't wait to see you and meet Kimberly too.

P xxxx

Nell Dixon said...

Yay - we'll have to liaise on trian timetables!

Judy Jarvie said...

Have a brilliant break (lovely caravan!) j